The conversation on suicide and its awareness is very limited, and it’s my goal with this episode to start to shed more light. I’ve been impacted by suicide in a major way in my life. Not only did it shape a lot of who I am and how I grew up, but it has a major effect on my life now as a mental health coach. The viewpoint I have is one that I think should be much more common. It’s time to stop holding back the conversation on suicide!
- Full explanation of my brother’s passing by suicide
- Going through different stages of processing his death as I got older
- Discussion on how there was nothing I could do to prevent him passing
- How his death gave me the perspective that I need to spread kindness everywhere I go and to every person I meet
- How important it is for everyone to be kind as much as possible
- Tips for you on how to spread kindness and practice it every day
- Challenging you to be kind as much as you possibly can
I release new episodes every Monday! Be sure to leave me a comment or send me a DM on Instagram @sierramafield so we can chat about the episode!