I think a lot of us that are very empathetic also have a connection to anxiety. The two are very related! After growing up as a very empathetic person, I have a lot of experience with it and trying to manage it. Check out this post if you are empathetic and also deal with anxiety because I’ll also be discussing some tricks that you can use to help manage that anxiety!
- Discussion on how empathy is a form of emotional maturity but also a form of anxiety if you don’t know how to manage it
- How empathy can spread your emotional threshold very thin
- How anxiety happens when you don’t know how to process your own emotions, let alone those that belong to others
- Talk on how you need to take care of yourself first before anyone else
- Sharing 3 tips on how you can manage anxiety that relates to being empathetic
I release new episodes every Monday! Be sure to leave me a comment or send me a DM on Instagram @sierramafield so we can chat about the episode!