Medication is a topic I see a lot in the mental health world that people view as the only solution to anxiety and depression. Guess what, folks – that’s not true! Medication is a great tool to help you manage mental illness, but it’s not the end-all be-all solution for managing those things. That takes work on YOUR behalf! Find out more in the episode!
- My background on medication
- How going off of my medication cold turkey did cause some withdrawal and I noticed a small spike in anxiety
- Discussion on why I think my withdrawal symptoms weren’t much worse and still manageable
- Why you need to take the same steps I did
- Two tips on how you can prepare yourself for a time that you don’t have medication and will still be on your way to mental health success
- Why you need to take your mental health journey into your own hands
I release new episodes every Monday! Be sure to leave me a comment or send me a DM on Instagram @sierramafield so we can chat about the episode!