Are you someone who thinks that strength means pretending that problems don’t exist?
That’s a mindset that can cause a lot of problems. The reality is that vulnerability is incredibly important when it comes to your mental health. Without it, you’ll never be able to really acknowledge problems and fix them at the source.
I talk about how vulnerability can be one of your best tools for managing mental health and I get a little vulnerable with you myself! The past few weeks have been crazy, and I want to show you that it’s okay to get vulnerable.
It’s time we share what we’re really going through and give ourselves the grace to accept those things for what they are.
- Talking about my over-a-month-long absence from podcasting
- How the absence inspired this episode’s topic of vulnerability
- Deciding to share just a few of the things that I’ve been dealing with over the past few weeks
- Story time on car issues Alex (my boyfriend) and I have had over the last 3 months
- Discussion on the insecurities I’ve been feeling about my business
- How, at first, I was just ignoring the problems I was facing but I eventually decided to deal with them head on
- Walking you through how I took time off and changed my mindset on the situation through getting vulnerable with myself
- How vulnerability made a huge positive impact on how I managed my emotions and situations over the last few weeks
- Discussion on why you need to do the same thing and get vulnerable with yourself about your life and your mental health
- Challenging you to get vulnerable and seeing what impact it has on your life!
8 Ways to Save Money to End Financial Stress
I release new episodes every Monday! Be sure to leave me a comment or send me a DM on Instagram @sierramafield so we can chat about the episode!